Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Pizza Paradox

It seems to me that it has been a while since I waxed rhetoric about the roller coaster we all ride while fighting heart disease. One of my favorite rants amidst the rapid changes I encounter particularly with regard to diet and heart disease is what I call "The Pizza Paradox."

I love a good pizza but gave them up early on in my personal battle with heart disease because, let's face it, cheese, Italian sausage, and pepperoni are not high on the list of heart-healthy foods.

Well, with the flood of low-carb indications coming out for fighting heart disease my favorite lament is that I still can't eat pizza but now it is the crust that is going to kill me not the toppings!

Life just isn't fair!

Looking out for your heart heart health,


HeartHawk

13 comments:

Current CD Rates said...

I would say if it comes to our health we should prevent eating everything be it pizza or any other stuff. We cannot afford continue eating pizzas because of their effects on heart.

Unknown said...

Well i totally agree with you that eating too much pizza is also not good for health and it causes obesity also.Ne ways good post.

discount nutrition

Homeowners Association said...

Paradoxically, a wide variety of classic good pizza. Have a lot of traditional performances, only one type of the crust and the atmosphere enjoyable if a bit tedious, but get everything pretty much right.

Anonymous said...

Mushroom and spinach pizza with peppers, on low carb dough? Maybe some finely sliced Canadian ham too.

Shreela

area rugs cheap said...

Pizza is my favorite i love it you shared low carb pizza over here which is helps in weight loss and lowering our calorie level.

area rugs cheap said...

Pizza is my favorite i love it you shared low carb pizza over here which is helps in weight loss and lowering our calorie level.

richmond va land for sale said...

Pizza is most popular and favorite fast food of every one, but i thought it s not so good for our health, so for living healthy life we avoid ti eat fast food.

course in real estate said...

I agree to what you say in your blog. Thanks for the updates

Property Promotions said...

Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day

Website Designers Bangalore said...

I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

Unknown said...

Nice Blog..Pizza is most popular and favorite fast food of every one..

Web Design Company

francy said...

Nice and Your Content is clear..
Web Design Company Bangalore
Web Designing Bangalore
Web Designer Bangalore

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blog Directory - Blogged